Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The marriage post

So, it comes down to this, the marriage post:
Tomorrow I am getting married to the person below:
Who was featured here:
Why does one get married? I don't know about the rest of the populous, but look at all of the cool things she has bought me!
Anyway.... It took me 36 years, but finally, I am ready to do it!

Thanks to everyone who has supported this blog and supported me!

To Allison: Thanks for watching all of those baseball games, loving Punto and Danny Valencia, thinking Neshek pitches funny and that the Big Sweat, is, well, big, fat and ugly. Thanks for going to games with me and putting up with all of my crap. Thanks for talking me into starting this blog in the first place. Thanks for being one of its 10 readers. I love you!!!

My anniversary will always be around the start of spring training. It will never cause me to ever miss a game. :)

Again, I love you Allison!

-Shawn

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!

    Wishing you guys a great life together.

    (and, btw, you have more than 10 readers here ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you Shawn! Bring Allison to MN so I can meet her sometime! Congrats! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww - that is so sweet. Congrats and have a wonderful day!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Shawn! You are definitely starting off on the right foot - my wife still knows little about baseball 2.5 years after the wedding. I know, I have failed! Anyway, have an excellent wedding!

    ReplyDelete